After School Enrichment Program
Registration forms are due by Thursday, April 10. No registrations will be accepted after 4 p.m. when the office closes on Thursday, April 10. Enrollment in the courses will be taken on a first-come first-served basis. There is a purple ASEP box in the front office that is checked on a daily basis. Placing your registration information and/or check directly in the box is the best way to ensure that we receive it in a timely manner.
Please understand that NO late registrations will be considered.
If you choose to register for a class, please follow these instructions:
2) Fill out the Registration Form*. You must complete one registration form per child per class.
**Registration for the Year-Round music program offered by Learn Now Music is ongoing. Please see the flyer for details about this class. Registration for all music courses will be done through their website: www.learnnowmusic.com
3) Write one check per child per class in the amount indicated in the course catalog. Please write the name of the child you are registering, along with the class name in the check memo line. The check should be made out to DTES PTA. (If the check is not accurate, with the wrong payee or amount, your child will not be enrolled until a replacement check is received. NOTE: you risk losing your spot in the class if the forms are not correct).
4) Please deliver your completed registration form (if applicable) along with your check in an envelope labeled ASEP to the purple ASEP box in the front office; we will be checking the box daily during the week of registration. You may also send the form in an envelope labeled ASEP with your child to school during the week of registration. Please note that registrations will be taken on a first-come, first-served basis, once a class is full we will be unable to accept any more students and your form and check will be returned to you.
5) No refunds will be issued once you have been placed in a class. If the minimum numbers of registrations are not received for a particular course, your check will be returned and the class will be canceled.
6) Your child’s instructor will email you once the class roster has been finalized, welcoming your student to their class. They will provide you with all of the information you need to know.
1) All students will be dismissed to their parents (or designated person) by the course instructor at the designated class location. Children will not be permitted to leave until they have been checked off the dismissal roster by the course instructor. Late Pickups: Parents must pick up students PROMPTLY at the dismissal time designated in the course catalog. If your child is picked up late more than once, ASEP reserves the right to terminate your child’s participation in the program without a refund.
2) In the event that a child will not be attending his/her ASEP class, the parent must notify the course instructor via email or phone prior to the designated class time. This is very important so that we may account for all students.
3) Children are required to conduct themselves in the same manner as they do during school hours.