Hot Off the Press
Congratulations to all members of the Symphonic Band and Wind Symphony for their performances at the VBODA CONCERT BAND ASSESSMENT on March 7. The Symphonic Band received an overall rating of Excellent. The Wind Symphony received an overall rating of Superior from all judges! The Wind Symphony rating combined with this fall's Marching Bulldog rating once again make Stone Bridge a VBODA HONOR BAND! Congratulations to all!
Congratulations to the 8 band members who auditioned for the All VA Bands and Orchestra. Special congratulations to our 4 members who were selected to the ensembles!
Congratulations to the Stone Bridge Band:
- 31 SBHS Band members were selected to the All-District Band to perform on February 7 at John Champe High School!
- The Stone Bridge Marching Bulldogs received a Superior rating at their 2014 State Assessment.
- Three outstanding Jazz students plus two alternates were selected for the All Virginia Jazz Band that performed at the Virginia Music Educators Conference in November.
- Band students were selected as part of the Senior Regional Orchestra to perform in November.
Congratulations to the Stone Bridge Choir:
- Three outstanding Senior choral students who were selected to the prestigious VMEA Honors Choir that performed at the Virginia Music Educators Conference in November.
- Stone Bridge Choir has 26 Choral students who were selected to perform in All-County Chorus. These are sight-reading choirs which showcase Loudoun's top choral talent. Of the students that were selected, 10 had perfect scores!
- Stone Bridge Choir has 24 students selected to perform in the All-District Chorus.
- Three talented students were selected to the ACDA National Honors Choirs! These choirs perform in Feb. 2015 in Salt Lake City, Utah at the National American Choral Director's Association Convention.
Congratulations to the Stone Bridge Orchestra:
- Their outstanding Orchestra students who were selected to participate in the Senior Regional Orchestra that performed in November.
Support Stone Bridge Music
Join the Music Boosters Association
for just $10/family
Family Membership Form
Mark your calendars and plan to support
these Stone Bridge High School music activities!