Student Registration Information for all Loudoun County Public Schools (LCPS)
Patti Spurlock, Senior Registrar
LCPS Administration Offices, 21000 Education Ct., Ashburn, VA 20148
571-252-1238 / 571-252-1245 (fax)
Special Permission/Home Instruction/Tuition: 571-252-1200
McKinney-Vento Liaison: 571-252-1685
Student Health and Guidance Services: 571-252-1017
Registration Information -- All registrations will be accepted at the school that serves your home address.
To help ensure that schools and students are well prepared for the first day of school, parents are encouraged to register their child or children as soon as possible. Doing so helps our schools and teachers be equipped and ready. To review "Most Frequently Asked Questions", click here.
2014-15 Kindergarten Registration. Child must be 5 yr old by September 30, 2014.
2014-15 Registration for grades KG-12 are now being accepted at your zoned school.
2015-16 Kindergarten Registration will begin on March 17, 2015 at your zoned school. Registration packets will be available at your school by late February or below. Your child must be 5 years old by September 30, 2015 to attend.
Please contact your school for registration dates for grades 1-12.
For your convenience, all registration forms are listed below. Please bring completed forms and supporting documentation to the school at time of registration.
First to Twelfth Grade
Spanish version of Registration forms
o Name of the parent registering the child must be on the birth certificate
o Photo identification of the parent/guardian registering the child
o Cards with name and age of the student are not sufficient proof of the identification of the person enrolling the student
o If the student has had a name change due to adoption or other reasons, the school must have a signed copy of the court order acknowledging the change
o For Parents/Guardians Residing in
- A signed lease, signed deed, signed settlement papers, recent mortgage statement, or deed of trust
- If the parent/guardian enrolling the student is sharing a home with another resident of
· The "Shared Housing Documentation" form must be completed and notarized (Spanish version)
· The parent/guardian must obtain the signature of the person who owns or rents the residence
· The owner/tenant must provide proof of residency by submitting a signed lease, signed deed, signed settlement papers, recent mortgage statement, or deed of trust