Welcome to third grade!
(Mrs. Gray, Mrs. Messinger, Mrs. Westfall, Mrs, Cuddington, Mrs. Taylor, and Ms. Daisley)
We are excited about the 2014-2015 school year. Third grade is an important transitional year in elementary school. Your child will face greater responsibilities and become a more independent learner. Together, we will make this a great year for all of our students!
Important dates for the fourth quarter:
- March 27th: End of the 3rd grading period
- April 6th: Student Holiday - Teacher planning/records/conference day
- April 15th: Quarter 3 report cards are sent home
- May 4th - May 8th: Teacher Appreciation Week
- May 20th - May 21st: 3rd Grade Reading SOL
- May 25th: Memorial Day - Student Holiday
- June 2nd - June 3rd: 3rd Grade Math SOL
- June 4th: Field Day (Rain Date: June 11th)
- June 16th: Last Day of School
- June 22nd: Q4 Report Cards Sent Home
TBA: 3rd Grade End of Year Party
Send Email to: