Welcome to third grade!
(Mrs. Gray, Mrs. Messinger, Mrs. Westfall, Mrs, Cuddington, Mrs. Taylor, and Ms. Daisley)
We are excited about the 2014-2015 school year. Third grade is an important transitional year in elementary school. Your child will face greater responsibilities and become a more independent learner. Together, we will make this a great year for all of our students!
Important dates for the third quarter:
- January 23rd: End of the 2nd grading period
- January 26th: Student Holiday - Teacher planning/records/conference day
- February 4th: Quarter 2 report cards are sent home
- February 16th: Holiday - President's Day
- March 2nd and 3rd: Spring student pictures
- March 27th: End of the 3rd grading period
- March 30th to April 2nd: Spring Break
- April 6th: Student Holiday - Teacher planning/records/conference day
- April 15th: Quarter 3 report cards are sent home
Send Email to: