Research shows that parent involvement promotes school success. The parent liaison position was created to bridge communication between school and home to help parents receive the information and support necessary to ensure their children are advancing academically and socially in school.
· Provide a school tour and explain programs and resources that are available to your child and you
· Conduct meetings at school or home for parents who need help completing school forms
· Answer questions about school rules and regulations
· Inform you of volunteer opportunities and other ways you may engage in school activities
· Connect you to community services or agencies your child or family may need
As a parent liaison I have access to resources through the school system and county networks to get answers to your questions. If I don’t have an answer at my finger tips, please know I will take the time to get one for you.
If you need anything please contact me in the way most convenient for you. I look forward to meeting you!