Welcome back for another wonderful school year! We are thrilled to be working at Seldens Landing Elementary where school, community, and family all play an integral role in your child’s success. We look forward to working with you to determine the best approach in assisting your children as they develop academically, socially, and emotionally.
As counselors we will:
- Teach classroom guidance lessons on a variety of topics
- Work with students individually as needed and maintain confidentiality
- Work with small groups of students with similar concerns
- Consult with teachers about the needs of individual students.
- Coordinate referrals to community agencies
- Maintain a teacher/parent resource center in the guidance office
- Offer lunch bunches for students that would like to eat lunch with the counselor
- Provide parent education workshops and conferences as needed
Families & students are always welcome to stop by our office to talk about any concerns. In order to give you the time you need to talk about the questions or concerns that we may assist you with, making an appointment is always best. We can be reached at (571) 252-2260 or by email at Stacey.Williams@lcps.org or Kelly.Murphy@lcps.org . Also, please don’t hesitate to visit our website.
Stacey Williams Kelly Murphy
School Counselor School Counselor