School phone # (703)957-4425
What is a Parent Liaison?
A Parent Liaison is a staff member who works to bridge the gap between home and school by helping parents get the information and support they need to ensure their child's academic success at school.
· Personal tour of the school
· Interpreter arrangements
· Explain school programs
· Facilitate community agency referrals
· Foster trust between parents and the educational community
· Foster higher academic achievement through collaboration with school personnel
Do you have concerns…
· About your child's academic performance?
· About your role in the educational process?
· Or need assistance in making connections for available services?