Dear Parents of "Future Kindergarten Students" or Students "New to Hillside",
Kindergarten registration is scheduled for Tuesday, March 17th, from 8:30 AM to 3:00 PM. Kindergarten registration takes place in the main lobby of Hillside Elementary School. Upon entering the building, parents will receive a number to indicate their place in line. We will call your number when it is your turn. Two staff members will be reviewing registration documents and our Health Clinic Specialist will be reviewing your health forms. After your documentation is processed, we will let you know whether your registration is complete or if additional documentation is needed to finalize the enrollment process.
Registration for students in grades 1-5 will begin on March 18th. An appointment isn't necessary, but we recommend calling ahead to make sure the registrar is available. In order to facilitate the registration process, we are conducting an ONLINE pre-registration survey (see the link below).
To be eligible to attend Kindergarten, a child must be FIVE (5) years old on or before September 30, 2015.
To be eligible to attend First grade, a child must be SIX (6) years old on or before September 30, 2015.
- 2015-2016 View registration information for new Hillside students. Click HERE
- 2015-2016 Complete pre-registration online survey for new Hillside students. Click HERE
- After you complete the pre-registration survey, our attendance secretary will contact you and prepare your registration packet for pick-up.
Additional student registration information can be found on the LCPS District page. Click HERE
BRING THE FOLLOWING ITEMS ON REGISTRATION DAY,
MARCH 17, 2015:
- The original, certified copy or notarized affidavit of your child’s
- Your child’s social security card (if available)
- Registration Form (completed and signed)
- Kindergarten Bus Transportation Form
- Proof of Primary Residence (signed deed, mortgage
statement or lease and current utility bill)
- Physical/Immunization Form (Prior to First Day of School)
- Form signed by a physician and completed on or
after August 31, 2014
- Tuberculosis (TB) screening must be completed on
or after 12/17/2014*
- *For grades KG-5 TB
Screening cannot be older than 3 months prior to registering your child.
- Pre-K Data Collection Form (Kindergarten ONLY)
- Parent/Guardian Photo Identification
- Legal/Custody Papers (if applicable)
If you need to contact the Hillside office, please call 571-252-2170 between the hours of 8:30 AM and 3:30 PM. Our wonderful attendance secretary, Ms. Beth Cadieux, will assist you. Thank you.