· Hosted a Staff welcome-back breakfast
· Sponsored a Senior breakfast
· Provided Homecoming coat-check & refreshments
· Funded classroom equipment for Outdoor PE
· Purchased landscaping tools for student use
· Funded classroom projects for Family & Consumer Sciences
· Funded “My Access” immediate feedback writing program
· Sponsored practice ACT/SAT test
· Fulfilled numerous volunteer requests for school events/needs
· Donated approx. $150 to the WHS parent liaison for families in need from Holiday Pie Sale proceeds.
I would like to thank everyone that has been involved in our efforts – whether it has been through donating goods or services or by donating their time, which is an equally precious commodity. I would also like to remind our community that every dollar that is donated to the PTSO, or through membership in the organization, goes back to the school in some shape or form.
The big push for the WHS PTSO upon entering the New Year is going to be towards providing our senior class with a safe and sane venue to celebrate one last memorable evening as “Wolverines.” It is a year-long effort of coordinating, planning and fundraising. Last year we reached over 125 students by having the event held on-site at Woodgrove for the first time. This year we hope to expand on our efforts and make the event even bigger and better and reach an even higher number of seniors. For this effort to succeed and become a tradition in the years and students that follow, we need your help.
Please remember that every donation made is tax deductible. So if you are considering an end-of the year gift, please consider our cause and access our online donation page
. Our tax ID number is 27-2800768.