AOS ADMISSIONS DEADLINES 2016-2017
May 17th, 2016 at 7:00 p.m. in the Auditorium at Dominion High School: First information session for the 2016-17 application process.
Monday, August 9th, 2016: Part I of AOS application posted on the AOS Website.
Saturday,September 10th, 2016, 9:00 a.m. to 12 noon:
9:00 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. General Information Session
9:30 a.m. to 12 noon: Open House
Thursday, September 22, 2016 @ 11:59 p.m. Absolute deadline to submit Part One of the AOS application for the 2016-17 admission process. No applications will be accepted after this date.
Saturday, October 15th, 2016: PSAT administered at Dominion High School for all AOS applicants.
October 2016 - Applicants will complete the CCTDI on a date TBD
No later than January 9, 2017: Notification letters with finalist status to be postmarked and mailed to applicants
- Students will be notified of finalist status; finalists will be invited to complete Part II of the AOS Application, a
writing prompt and the CCTST
- All Part I applicants will receive a decision letter to be postmarked no later than this date.
Monday, January 9th, 2017: Part II of the AOS application will be posted on the AOS website.
Saturday, January 21st, 2017 at 9:00 a.m. at Dominion High School:Finalist Testing
- Writing prompt and CCTST required for all finalists
- Inclement weather date: Saturday February 4th, 2017 at 9:00 a.m. at Dominion High School.
Sunday February 12th, 2017, at 11:59 p.m.:
- Absolute deadline to submit Part Two of the AOS application for the 2016-17 admission process.
- No applications will be accepted after this date.
March 2017: Decision letters postmarked to applicants.
April 2017: Dates to be announced for
- Accepted Student Meeting
- Notification Date for response forms
- Based on space available wait list students will be notified of a final decision