I would like to thank all the people who have helped to make 2014 - 2015 a successful school year—Our PTO, all the parent volunteers, and especially our tireless and dedicated faculty and staff. It has been my honor and pleasure to work with you and I look forward to next year.
To the class of 2019, I wish you success and happiness in whatever path you choose to follow through life. Take care and good luck.
A few important reminders for the 2015 – 2016 school year:
For those new and returning students you are all invited to several SRMS events that will be taking place in August and September:
- All students entering Seneca Ridge on August 31st are required by law to have a Tdap booster. This generally applies to 6th graders, returning 7th and 8th grade students should already have a Tdap. If your child has had this immunization, and you have not sent in the documentation please bring it into the school before August 31st. Your child will not be able to start school if we do not have documentation of this in the clinic. Please refer to our website under “Important News From The Clinic” or contact the school if you have any questions.
- The school supply list by grade/subject will be posted on the website mid-June. Help your student to be prepared by reminding them they should arrive at all their classes with the appropriate items that are listed.
To all, have a safe, relaxing and enjoyable summer and we look forward to seeing you at our picnic, Thunder Days and all next year right here at Seneca.
- The annual SRMS Picnic on Sunday, August 23rd from 1:00 pm to 3:30 pm. The picnic is a wonderful opportunity for students and parents to meet with some of the SRMS faculty members and for students to get their locker combinations and schedules and a chance to tour the school.
- 7th and 8th grade Thunder Day on August 26th from 12:30 pm to 3:00 pm and 6th grade Thunder Day on August 27th from 12:30 pm to 3:00 pm. Thunder Day is a time for students to run through their schedules, practice opening their lockers and meet their teachers.
- Back To School Night for 7th & 8th grade is on September 9th starting from 6:30 pm to 7:30 pm and September 16th for 6th grade from 6:30 pm to 7:30 pm.