The Varsity Club was formed in January 2006 to foster spirit and provide an opportunity for service in the school and community. Membership is open to any student who has earned a varsity letter in athletics and is in good standing with the school and the athletic department. The Varsity club focuses on showing younger Loudoun County students the importance of education and citizenship.
VARSITY CLUB GOALS
· Promote Pride in the School and Community
· Serve as a Positive role model for younger students in the community
· Encourage self improvement
· Help to enhance academics and athletics
· Promote good sportsmanship
Service activities that the Varsity Club participates in:
* Read Across America
* Parents’ Night Out
* Mix It Up Day
* Relay for Life
Meetings are the second Tuesday of the month in the auxilary gym at 8:30 am.