The English Department at Freedom High School supports the following Mission Statement, which guides all instructional decisions. We intend to graduate students who:
1. will welcome the opportunity to read and become lifelong readers.
2. will understand diversity and be ready to adapt to a changing world.
3. will learn and apply the creative process to their work.
4. will be critical consumers and independent thinkers.
5. will integrate and communicate information in a variety of formats.
English Department Staff
Shelly O'Foran - Department Chair
English and Resource Teachers