My name is Leslie Chisholm and I am the Parent Liaison for Simpson Middle School. I am here to provide you with whatever information, help or support you and your child may need throughout the school year.
Here are just a few of the ways I can be of service to you:
- Help arrange meetings between you and your child's teachers, counselor or the school administration, so that important information about your child is shared and understood.
- At your request, accompany you to a parent conference or other important meetings at the school to help clarify information about your child or home situation.
- Find out who you need to call or where you need to go to get special help or services for your child or your family.
- Answer questions you may have about school rules and regulations.
- A personal tour of Simpson Middle School. You do not need to be a new parent to get a school tour.
- Arrange for an interpreter, if you prefer to communicate in a language other than English.