A Day: 4th 2:19 - 3:48 (math lab)
B Day: 7th 12:15 - 2:15
8th 2:19 - 3:48 (math lab)
My name is Iva Brkic. Year 2014-2015 is going to be my fifth year with LCPS and third year at Broad Run High School.
I have earned Masters of Science in teaching secondary Mathematics and secondary Biology at Charles University, Prague, Czech Republic. Prior to moving to the United States I have taught for two years at the University of Ss. Cyril and Methodius, Skopje, Macedonia.
I love math and I love teaching. I am thrilled to be teaching Algebra II and Algebra II & Trig at Broad Run High School.
· Materials Needed for class:
- Sharpened # 2 Pencils
- Three-ring binder (1” – 1.5”) with a few pages of lined paper and graph paper
- Ruler (6” – 12”)
- TI-84 or TI-84 Plus Calculator
- Recommended: colored pencils or pens, highlighter and Dragon Box 12+ for practice if you need additional practice and like playing games
- There is a change in school policy about calculators. We do not have class calculator sets anymore. Each student is strongly encouraged to bring his / her own graphing calculator. For more information please check math department information letter.
If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact me. It is my desire that we team up and work together to make this year's math a wonderful learning experience!